1. MBBS from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam (2007)
2. MEM (GW) Resident at Baby Memorial Hospital, Calicut.
3. Observership in Emergency Medicine, Ronald Reagan institute
of emergency medicine, George Washington University,
Washington DC, USA (2019).
4. ER Medical Officer, IGMH, MALE, Republic of Maldives
5. Resident doctor, ICCU, Ramkrishna Care Hospitals, Raipur,
6. Medical officer, Shaviani atoll hospital, Ministry of Health,
7. Resident doctor, ICCU and Casualty, Care Hospitals,
1. Airway management (emergency intubations, COPD, Asthma,
Pulmonary edema, Pneumothorax, etc)
2. Cardiac resuscitation (ACLS protocol)
3. Trauma resuscitations (ATLS protocol, ICD insertions, Central line
4. Trained in emergency ultrasound (eFAST).
5. Stabilising all other medical and surgical emergencies in ED
MBBS, MEM (Masters in Emergency Medicine)
Life member of Indian Medical Association.
Member at ACEP (American college of emergency physicians)
BLS, ACLS, PALS, ATLS provider.
• Toxocon-11, 11th Annual Conference of the Indian Society of
Toxicolgy, August 2017, Kodaikanal.
• NAPEM – 2018, 10th National assembly on Pediatric
Emergency Medicine, April 2018, Bengaluru.