- Para-infectious Opsoclonus- myoclonus syndrome with COVID-19. Annals of Indian academy of Neurology 2022.
- A tale of two patients: Levodopa and creative awakening in Parkinson’s disease-a qualitative report. Asian Journal of Psychiatry 43(2019) 179-181.
- Elucidating the etiology in a subject with undiagnosed dyspnea- Thinking out of the box. Pulmonology, Volume 21. Issue 1, January-April 2019.
- Branch Atheromatous Disease (BAD) Versus Lipohyalinosis(LPH)-MRI Brain Imaging Helps to Classify and in Turn Prognosticate Patients with Lacunar Infarcts. Journal of Neurological Disorders and Stroke 6(2): 1139 (2018).
- Gas in the venous sinus: An incidental finding. Neurology India, July-August 2017, Volume 65, Issue 4.
- Clinical, neuroimaging and pathological features of 5-nitroimidazole-induced encephalo-neuropathy in two patients: Insights into possible pathogenesis. Neurology India, September-October 2011, Volume 59, Issue 5.
- Vitamin D in ischemic stroke, Published as thesis, NIMHANS, 2010.
- eNOS gene polymorphism in small vessel stroke’, Published as thesis, NIMHANS, 2010.
- Clinical profile of stroke in Southern Orissa’, Published as thesis, Berhampur University, 2003.
Short fellowship and Observership:
- Observership (4 weeks) in Stroke and Neurological Intensive critical care in Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston 2015
- Short fellowship: Cerebrovascular Ultrasound including Trans Cranial Doppler, and extra cranial cervical Duplex scan at National University Hospital, Singapore. 2014